Sunday, January 31, 2010

The BEST update yet!

Once again from Chaplain Steve....

Below is an email I received minutes ago from Steven. In addition to this, I am excited to let you all know that a Dr. has been found and Howard should be on US soil in a couple days. While there are many more miles to go before we all rest, we indeed worship a Father who never sleeps or slumbers. I have never been more proud to call Montreat my community.
Steve,

(this email was meant to go out yesterday but there were connection problems, so read this as though i sent it yesterday)

I am not able to find the words to explain to you what today (saturday) has been like! I awoke this morning to a text from howard that his stomach pain was gone and that he ate all his breakfast! All I can say is that last night when he was immense pain, I prayed so hard, saw his mother praying hard, and fully believed that the Lord was going to send his angels to attend to him through the night. I had a feeling that as I drove away from the hospital last night that the angels were descending to minister to him. Hearing the news this morning was so awesome! I could not wait to go see him. As I got to the hospital I was filled with so much joy! Howard was sitting up in the chair and was smiling and laughing, the first time I have seen him do so. His grandmother was with him, this woman is a real woman of faith!!! We sat around and chatted about how the Lord is healing is Howard and how we know that the Lord has him in his hands. She did not stop glorifying His name this morning and it was truly amazing!! He is eating a lot, moving around a lot more, and is full of energy. The Lord touched Howard last night, I know that! Thank you for all your prayers and emails and everything.

Read Psalm 40 and 41.
Something else that happened that revealed the Lords hand in everything is that after I spoke with Linda this morning she told me to make sure that Howard drinks lot of water before the flight. Minutes after I hung up Howards father came and with him he had a huge jug of water! Glory to God.

Im telling you steve, howard is right beside me and is a testimony to the Lords faithfulness and healing touch. His revival today has blown me away. the only thing i can think of doing is giving thanks and praise to God.

love you bro

see you soon.

jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment