Saturday, January 16, 2010

Successful Saturday!!

Well....I just added a wedding countdown on my blog so everyone can see....4 months and 27 days....dang!!! it's approaching quick!!

Anyways today I had a mother/daughter day and we spent it doing various things. First I went and had my dress taken to the alterations place so I got to put my dress on again! I can't wait to wear it again! It's so dang comfty and pretty!! Now....if I can just get my mind set to working out so I can look as good as possible in that dress.....hm
mm....any motivation is welcome! But yea so I'll get my dress back during Spring Break and then have pictures done sometime in March or April. I'm excited about my Bridal Portraits!! If any of you have already had them done then share your experience with me!!!

After that was done mom and I got some more scrapbooking things at AC Moore so that wraps up the scrapbooking and coloring book stuff for the wedding. Things are slowly but surely getting done and it's exciting. I've also heard from some people that they have marked the wedding on their calendar so it's becoming more and more real for me now!!

Let's see....what else....oh our engagement announcement will run in my home newspaper a week from tomorrow! Aaron will have one in his hometown as well but not sure when yet. I've also started putting stuff onto a wedding website on
Theknot.com so check that out as well! That will give you more information on us and the wedding. Hopefully I'll get it completely done when I'm back at school with Aaron.

Now I'm just relaxing until I go back to school o
n Tuesday for my last semester!! The one last big hurdle I have to get through before the wedding!! Exciting stuff!!
Oh and I just read a quote from a friend of mine and I think it is totally true!!

"We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find." -Unknown

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment