Thursday, January 7, 2010

wedding plans

Well.....it's been a while but I have lots of wedding updates which is exciting!! First off though....Aaron and I are 1/2 way done with our senior year which is insane!!! The first semester flew by and now we have about 2 more weeks until school starts up again. We had a wonderful holiday and it was nice because we were able to spend time with both families. I got several presents for Christmas that we will be able to use when we get married and I'm excited about that!

One special present that I got was a communion set from my grandpa. I asked him if he would be willing to make one since he does ceramics and I got it for Christmas. It's so pretty! I can't wait to use that!

Aaron came to my house for New Years and stayed about a week. We go so much done which was amazing! We got all the addresses we needed for save the dates and invitations which is great because now we don't have to worry about that anymore. The save the dates are going out in the mail soon which is exciting and makes everything seem real now! wow!

While Aaron was here we ended up going to the mall and we walked right by a Men's Warehouse and decided to go ahead and get the tuxs taken care of so Aaron and my dad have both been fitted for a tux and now the rest of the guys can just go to one in their town and get fitted and it gets picked up in Aville right before the wedding! I'm so glad that part is EASY!

I got some decorations done for the wedding and might I say they are CUTE! I'm excited to have all of that set up and I can't wait! I'm ready to see what everything is going to look like! Although it does seem like time needs to slow down a bit because it is flying fast and we are now just over 5 months away from being married....eek!

Aaron and I also got our program covers, fans, and invitation styles all picked out too and now it just needs to be printed and put together! whoo hoo! We also went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and registered for some stuff there and now we're registered there and at Target. Hopefully Aaron will register at Lowes at some point if we can register there.

Some things still have to get done before I go back to school though and one of them is going and getting my dress altered! I get to put it on again and I can't wait! I believe that is it! I'm also hoping my best friend from college will be able to make it this weekend and hang out some! We're gonna get some more stuff done before we go back to school.

Oh and the other thing....bridal showers will start up soon which is gonna be fun! I'm not sure how many we have right now because the numbers keep changing but I'm looking forward to those parties as well and seeing what all we get.

156 days....

Sorry I don't have any pictures to go on here......maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment