Monday, May 17, 2010

ok so....

I'm apparently really bad at keeping up with this...but i have a good excuse!! It's called last semester of college....I've had so much work to do this semester and I'm one day away from being done with college forever! Unless I go to graduate school....we'll see about that! But anyways I'm trying to see what needs to be updated and I guess I can just say that we are now 25 days away from being married which is crazy! Aaron has a job for when we get back from our honeymoon but I however haven't had much luck with jobs. I'm not gonna get into that because then I'll become upset again and there's no need for that. I've been applying and trying to get applications out there so please keep praying that I'll find a job!!

OH well I guess I can talk about some things that have happened since last time such as my silent retreat and my bachelorette-ish party! I had a silent retreat to go on for class and it's self-explanatory. I basically went somewhere for the weekend and couldn't talk. It sucked cuz it was a goregous place with great people and no conversation allowed. However, I did get to rest some and spend time in my Bible which was refreshing. Here are some pic
tures from the retreat...

This is the house that the girls stayed in...it was gorgeous!

Here are some of the awesome people I got to hang out with for the weekend....

It was an ok weekend...i mean I didn't look forward to it and I didn't look forward to coming back from the weekend to the pile of work I had to get done....I have gotten it done somehow...


I also had my bachelorette-ish party the weekend after the retreat! That was so much fun! The reason I keep saying bachelorette-ish party is becasue it wasn't your typical party where there is drinking, partying, strippers, etc. This was a party just for me and totally my style!! My maid of honor set up with a couple of the other bridesmaids a weekend away in Boone at a cabin. It was a pretty little cabin and so homey! I wish we could have stayed longer. We played games all night and just hung out. My new favorite game is Quelf! It's a game where you have to be willing to make a fool of yourself and it's so much fun. It was fun being there with my best friend, future sister and cousin in law!! I love them all sooo much!! I can't wait to be together with them again at the wedding with everyone else cuz that's gonna be a PAR-TAY!

I first have to get done with this final project and then I'm done and I can graduate on Saturday!! I get to see a lot of my family this weekend and I'm looking forward to it! I don't get to see them as much as I used to since I'm up here in the mountains but it'll be fun because both sides of the family will be here and they'll get to meet some of Aaron's family before the wedding!

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment