Tuesday, April 13, 2010

it's been a while...

Since I updated....so get ready for a full blog post!!

Since my first shower (by the way pictures are on my facebook) I've been mighty busy between school and wedding stuff...over Easter break I got to go shopping with my mom and have a girls day out to just do what we wanted to do. We decided to go and look for some sundresses for me so I could have some things to wear to the showers I have coming up as well as the many weddings I've been invited to this year. That was lots of fun however, it was a loooong day! We went to so many different places to look for dresses and finally at the very last place we went to I found 2 that I liked!! Also because of the ridiculous sales going on that weekend for Easter I was able to get two dresses for the price of one!! Go me!!

We also went a store for bathing suits to get me for the honeymoon so that was an interesting experience...but we got me a bathing suit!!

Aaron and I have also figured out where we're going for our honeymoon because we can get a good deal there! It was going to be Hawaii but that fell through so now we're going to....the BAHAMAS!!!Breezes Bahamas photo slideshow - pictures of Breezes Bahamas

I'm so excited!! A week of sunshine and fun!!! Things finally came together for the honeymoon and now we don't have to be so stressed out about it because it's all booked and everything!!

I also had my bridal portraits done this past weekend which was sooo much fun!! I had a blast getting them done! I wish I could post some pictures on here but I can't cuz Aaron would see them and that'd be no good!! So after the wedding I'll post them either on here or facebook! So you'll just have to wait two months!!! Not a big deal at all!!

I have a busy couple of months ahead of me with finishing up school, showers, graduating, getting married....

Oh and invitations are going out next week!!! yay!! I'm so excited!

Keep checking back for more updates in the future...I'll try to do it more regularly...PROMISE!!! Soon there will be pictures posted of various things....so get ready!!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Addie, so beautiful! Can't wait to hear about the Bahamas... thanks for the cards. Had fun at your shower, though we were late!!

    ReplyDelete