Monday, October 19, 2009

The pictures are up!!


A couple of weeks ago Aaron and I had our engagement pictures done by Leslie Carmichael of Barefoot Photography and I got the CD today! I already had my proofs but I was waiting for the CD so I could put the pictures up on Facebook and now they are up! Yay! So go check them out and enjoy! My mom took the first half of the pictures and then Leslie took the others in the 2nd outfit.

Here's a peek at a picture and go to Facebook for the rest!

I'm so excited to have the pictures finally! Now we can get going on other things for the wedding! More updates later! We haven't been able to do much lately because of school and soccer (for Aaron) so hopefully when that winds down some we'll have more things to share!

Bye for now!


1 comment:

  1. hey Addie! This is Hannah Fox Hefner! I am a new follower of your blog! Your engagement pics are great! CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete