Sunday, October 4, 2009

Homecoming '09

This weekend was Homecoming at Montreat. It was full of sports events, dances, coffee houses, inflatable slides, and many other things. It was a lot of fun this year because there were more things to do! My parents came up for the weekend which was awesome because I got to hang out with them the whole time. Aaron and I went out to dinner with them Friday night to Okie Dokie's Smokehouse which is an AWESOME and DELICIOUS BBQ restaurant.







We had lunch outside on the porch of one of the guys dorms and it was fun. It was actually good for once cuz they were grilling burgers and hotdogs instead of the normal cafe food....
Sea food anyone?!?


My parents, Aaron and I walked around the lake for a little to pass time after lunch. We saw the swans, fish, and some other things.












There was a volleyball game and I went with my parents for a little bit. It was a tough game. I only stayed for the first two sets because there were other games going on. Montreat won one and lost one while I was there. However, we ended up winning in 5! yay!

From there we went to the girls soccer game. That game was so awesome! We were tied 0-0 and then the other team scored. We were down 0-1 and KK went for a free kick and scored in the last ten minutes of the game to tie it 1-1. Then we had
another free kick about 2 minutes later and that was the game winning goal leading to the first win for the girls this season. AWESOME!

Then the guys played after that. That game was good too and we won that 2-0. I was distracted by a certain little girl named Ryann who is adorable! I watched the game some too of course and saw both goals. They were ridiculous! It was a good day for Montreat!

Oh and mom went on a motorcycle ride with Aaron's dad....crazy!










Can you find me and mom in the picture?--->

1 comment: